Our polishing shop can handle all types of polishing & refurbishment techniques
Furniture Polishing Services
Our furniture polishing services
Our polishing shop can handle all types of polishing techniques in order to transform your beloved furniture to meet your specifications and expectations. The key to creating the perfect finish is in the preparation of the furniture. We also have different techniques to revive antique furniture whilst keeping the authenticity and original look of a well-loved antique piece. All our work is done professionally in our spray booth. Stripping, sanding and repolishing are very technical skills which requires a lot of different polishing techniques. To become an expert furniture restorer you need to master all of the techniques which we have done so through a lot of hard work and many years of experience & training.
- French Polishing
- Painting & Spray painting.
- Staining, Staining to match any colour
- Recolour & Refresh Furniture
- Repolishing and Refinishing different Lacquer finishes
- Recoating/Respraying tables, chairs, buffets, lounges, cabinets and any wooden furniture to Matte, Satin or Gloss finishes
- Polishing and Colour matching
- Furniture Painting/Spraying to Custom colours
- Hampton Style finishes
- Respraying the table top and repainting the legs.
- Removing scratches, fixing water or alcohol marks
- Distressing, resurfacing or renovating dining table tops
- Refinishing complete table top and legs
- Refreshing the table and chairs with new stain and polishing finish
- Transform the furniture and bring back life to all pieces of furniture that have been around for many years.